Uploading Content to the Attic is fast and easy. You can upload multiple Content files from an array of sources in a single upload. Upload image(s), audio, video, or document files from your Computer, a URL link, Facebook, Instagram, Google Photos, and Flickr in one quick step.
To upload to the Attic:
- Click Attic on the top of any Kinscape Page
- Attic screen appears showing My Attic icon and Family Attic icon for each Family you belong to
- Click My Attic or a Family Attic to select upload destination
- Click Upload button on top navigation bar
- By default, you are now ready to upload from My Computer. However, you may select from any of the other external sources listed!
- To upload from any source, highlight the desired source from menu on left side of your screen (My Computer, URL link, Facebook, Instagram, Google Photos, Flickr)
- Follow the on-screen instructions for any Content source selected. Each time you select an Item of Content, that Content will be added to your on-screen upload list. You may select from multiple sources!
- To add more Content, click Add More Files (middle of your screen)
- When you are ready and all chosen files are listed, click Upload button (bottom right of list box)
- Your uploaded files will appear in the Attic selected, showing the upload date.