Anyone can Add a Family. When you Add a Family, you become the Family Connector.
What is a Family?
A Family is any group of people invited by the Family Connector to join a Kinscape Family. Family can be actual kin (people with common ancestry), relatives, friends or acquaintances. Upon acceptance of the invitation, the invitee becomes a Family Member. Family Members can Create, Share, Contribute to, and Comment on Stories.
How to Add a Family
- Click Familyscape on any Kinscape page.
- Click + Add Family (from main navigation bar or Family icon field)
- Add a Family box appears
- Enter Name of your Family (type Name only, do not add the word ‘Family’)
- Click Create Family button
- The Family Page for new Family appears
- You are ready to Edit Family (view My Families list, Add Family Members, Edit Family Settings, Delete Family)
- You are the Family Connector for the new Family you added
- You control who is invited to Family and what they can see