What is a Comment?
A Comment is a short text statement that expresses an opinion about a Story or an Item in a Story.
Post a Comment on a Shared Story
Family Members can Comment on a Shared Story in their Family. The system notifies the Author that you have posted a Comment so they can view it!
If you post a Comment, you can Remove it later.
If you have added a picture of yourself to your Profile, Family Members will see your picture, name, and the date you posted, along with your Comment.
How to Post a Comment
- Click Storyscape
- Click Open on Story icon for Story you want to Read.
- On top right of Page or at end of Story, Click Comments About This Story button
- Story Comments box opens (add comments or view comments made by others)
- Type Comment in Add Your Comment Here box
- Press Enter on your keyboard – your Comment is posted
- View your Comment and click Remove if you wish to delete Comment
- Click X on the Story Comments box to close Comments
- When you click Comments About This Story button again – you will see your posted Comment and you can add a new Comment